1. Participate in mobile application development using Java in client projects as an experienced software engineer. Contribute to requirement analysis and system design
2. Coach junior engineers; provide technical support for them and help them to grow.
1. Bachelor Degree or above, in software industry related major.
2. Have more than 3-4 years experience in JavaSE and JavaME and more than 5 years overall experience. Preferable experience in Android development.
4. Mastered in Struts, Spring, Hibernate, AJAX and Webserivces.
5. Mastered in at least one of the following databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2.
6. Mastered in at least one of the following enterprise application servers: JBoss, WebLogic Server, WebSphere Application Server.
7. Mastered in object oriented analysis and design, with UML. Mastered in design patterns.
8. Mastered in JUnit or other unit testing tools and framework. Have thorough understanding of test driven development.
9. Familiar with Agile, XP management process. Practical experience in SCRUM is preferred.
10. Very good spoken English. Competent in discussing project issues with foreign colleagues and customers. Experience in working or staying abroad is preferred.
11. Willing to work oversea for 3 to 6 months.
12. Motivated, responsible, reliable and cooperative. Good learning ability, willing to help the others, sociable.
What may interest you about this position?
1. Work in an international company. Collaborate with colleagues from different area and culture.
2. Opportunity to travel abroad, working or training in other branches of the company, or in client’s premises.
3. Comfortable and cozy office environment. Encouraged to customize your desk or the team’s area by yourselves.
4. Work in Agile and SCRUM. Be motivated and passionate, not commanded.