1. Engage in Android development in client projects. Contribute in requirement analysis and system design. Guarantee high quality of the product.
2. Coach junior Android engineers. Provide technical support for the whole team in process of the project.
3. Organize and lead internal Android training.
1. Bachelor Degree or above, in software industry related major.
2. Mastered in Java, with more than 3 years experience. Very competent in mobile application design and development.
3. Have at least 1 year experience in Android platform, in client projects.
4. Experience in JavaME applications and games is preferred.
5. Work in Agile ways. Practical experience in SCRUM is much preferred.
6. Very good spoken English. Competent in discussing project issues with foreign colleagues and customers. Experience in working or staying abroad is preferred.
7. Willing to work oversea and stay several months abroad when needed
8. Motivated, responsible, reliable and cooperative. Good learning ability, willing to help the others, sociable.
What ‘ s your will benefit from ?
1. Work in an international company. Collaborate with colleagues from different area and culture.
2. Opportunity to travel abroad, working or training in other branches of the company, or in client’s premises.
3. Comfortable and cozy office environment. Encouraged to customize your desk or the team’s area by yourselves.
4. Work in Agile and SCRUM. Be motivated and passionate, not commanded.