DaCare Job Order Task Sheet
Job Title: Software Configuration Engineer
Report To: QA Manager
Our client is a world leader in Signal Systems for public transport. It successfully completed many metro projects for numerous cities around the world.
With the development in APAC, especially in China, they are looking for talents to join them.
This role will be responsible to Software quality assurance activities for Rail Signaling systems.
1. Perform Software configuration activities according to the CMMI standard procedures
2. Verify that the activities relevant to the products and services provision are in accordance with the defined processes and procedures.
3. Conduct in-process audits on the system and software development processes
4. Work with project team and follow-up the identified actions when necessary to ensure high quality product/system release;
5. Maintain the consistency of quality management system with the requirement of CMMI V1.2 and ISO9001.
6. Identify process improvement opportunities and participate in process improvement activities based on CMMI and ISO9001.
7. Conduct SQ-review, including the review of quality requirement in contract, system and software requirement, system and software design, documents, submit review comments and follow the nonconformities to closure.
1. B.Sc. Computer Science or equivalent
2. About 3-5 year experience in related area with multinational companies;
3. Fluent in written and verbal English language
4. Familiar with basic PC software tools, including word processing and spreadsheets ;
5. Rich QA experience and strong QA skill;
6. Be familiar with CMMI V1.2
7. Good knowledge of ClearCase.
8. Internal Auditor of ISO 9000 is preferred