1. Manages within own area of responsibility to develop high quality networking/security related
code and development artifacts；
2. Participates in feature design meetings, may assume leadership roles in proposing solution and
reviewing other’s design and code；
3. Researches bugs discovered by QA Engineer or product support Engineer and develops solutions to
and fix the problems.
1. 5-10 years of development experience of Linux user space;
2. 3-5 years of development experience of Linux kernel space;
3. Experience in packet handling of Networking security production;
4. (Plus) Experience in NETFILTER and IPTABLES;
5. (Plus)Be as owner to design/implement core Firewall/Router functions about packet handling;
6.Experience in common UTM functions, Packet Filter /NAT/ Anti-DDOS/ Route/VLAN
7. Experience in TCP/IP, plus IPv6/IPSEC;
8. Experience in troubleshooting for hard Network problem, and performance tune;
9. Good communication both in Chinese and English.