This role is for a software engineer with C++ technical skills and good English speaking skills. It involves development and support of a component that is part of a large product. There is much communication internally and externally with Engineering plants in Australia and India. The product is a Unisys owned product that provides model driven development and code generation to a variety of platforms. Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Systems/Platforms Development is a great advantage.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Development and support of a component that is implemented in C++
- Work with other engineers for the component under the lead of the technical leader in Shanghai
- Providing professional Customer Service
Skills and experience include:
- Major in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the software industry
- Working with teams overseas is a plus
- Good English skills especially oral English, and experience with hosting conference calls with overseas participants.
- Open minded, likes to interact with people and works well with others.
- Understanding of the SDLC and use of engineering processes.
- C++ experience, C# is a plus
- Experience in system development.
- Experience in team development is a must
- Must have good OO design and programming skills.
- Technically strong in MicroSoft Technology, very familiar with Visual Studio and .Net framework.
- Good unit test sense
- Testing experience is a plus
- Experience in Visual Studio SDK development is a plus
- Client facing experience, good communication and presentation skills. Can independently interact with clients.
- Debugging and problem solving skills.
- Is self motivated and looking for a challenge.