Our client is an American global technology company who is best known for its graphics processors. It is the leader of high performance GPU market. Besides GPU manufacturing, the company also provides parallel processing capabilities to researchers and scientists that allow them to efficiently run high-performance applications. They are deployed in supercomputing sites around the world. More recently, our client has moved into the mobile computing market, where its processors power phones and tablets, as well as auto infotainment systems.
Job Title: Android Audio Driver
Reports to: Team Leader
The successful candidates will engage in the Android-based software development for our new Tegra platform and mainly be responsible for audio part, which not only includes Linux Alsa driver, but also Android audio hal level.
· Bachelor of Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is required and Master Degree is preferred.
· 3+ years of experience in software development on Mobile/Linux/Embedded platforms
· Deep knowledge of Linux Alsa architecture
· Understanding different kind of audio use cases for phone or tablet design
· 2+ years of experience for Audio Alsa driver, codec driver
· Excellent Linux SW development, testing and debugging skills in C and/or C++
· Experience with ARM processors and assembly programming is a plus
· Exhibit great problem solving and debugging skills
· Strong written and verbal communications in both English and Mandarin
· Ability to work well in a diverse team environment as well as with cross site peers
· Strong customer communication skills, powerfully motivated to provide highly responsive support as needed
· Able to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
Job Title: Android Multimedia Engineer
Reports to: Team Leader
The candidate will work directly with customer to provide deep technical assistance in integrating our client’s Mobile software products into customer platforms, including platform bring up, driver porting and integration, use case support and problem solving. The candidate will also assist customer to achieve fully optimized design with our client’s products and provide customer feedback as to product feature and software enhancement.
A successful candidate should be able to work independently and highly self-motivated. He or she should drive issues with little or no supervision. A key success for this position is not only a thorough understanding of our client’s hardware and software, but a solid grasp of customer system design, use case requirements and software stacks. Excellent communication skills, flexible in task assignments and working under pressures are also indispensable for this candidate.
· Good English language skills to work effectively with global development and support team
· Full experience at Linux or Android
· Excellent C or Java skills
· Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
· Experience working on embedded systems and ARM processor specific
· Self managing and ability to break down complex problems in to manageable tasks.
· Enjoys working with customer from design to production
· Prior experience in one of following software developments is a plus:
OpenMAX IL, GStreamer, Helix and/or other multimedia frameworks
OpenCore, StageFright in Android