职位一：上海-Cisco-Senior Test Engineer
Job Title: Senior Test Engineer
Job Description: Senior Test Engineer - Unified Communications (Shanghai)
Interface with development, marketing, customers, and partners to understand product deployment scenarios and use cases and translate them into testable requirements
Work closely with development and customer support teams in recreation and resolution of customer reported problems
Research the test tool solution based on the project requirement
Testing tool design and implementation
Design and code review with developer
Responsible for test bed and environment setup for feature, system, regression testing and problem recreation
Participate in test escape analysis and refine test process
Strive for continuous improvements in testing methodologies and productivity
5 - 10 years of relevant work experience
MS/BS in Computer science, Information Science, Telecommunication, Engineering or related fields
Must-Have Skill / Experience
Strong network background, expertise in TCP/IP
Strong VOIP knowledge, Expertise in VOIP protocols like SIP/H.323
Good English communication skills (in written and verbal)
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to learn new technology quickly and willing to take any challenge
Nice-to-Have Skills / Experience
CCNP, CCIE certification
Familiar with Cisco voice and routing/switching products
Good knowledge in Linux OS
C/C++ or Java programming experience and debug skills
职位二：上海-Cisco C/C++&Jabber XMPP developers.
* Strong XMPP and IM development experience.
* Familiar with related RFCs
* 5+ years of software development experience with C/C++ programming
* Experience with Linux, multi threading, state machines
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Mobile development experience is a plus
* Develop IM module for enterprise unified collaboration apps (IM, voice, video, etc) that run on various platforms (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android)
职位三：上海-Cisco-Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Protocol
Powered by the Cisco QuantumFlow Processor(QFP), the industry's first scalable and programmable application aware network processor, the Cisco ASR 1000 Series is the industry's first highly scalable WAN and Internet edge router platform that delivers embedded hardware acceleration for Cisco IOS Software services. ASR 1000 Series is a critical part of the Cisco Borderless Network Architecture, redefines WAN services by delivering superior system performance,high availability and integrated services. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps9343/index.html
Senior Software Development Engineer:
- Design and develop Cisco ASR1000's platform forwarding infra and QFP forwarding features including IPV4/IPV6 forwarding, Virtual fragmentation Reassembly, IP tunnels, MPLS infra & L2/L3VPN, policy or performance based routing features, Deep Packet Inspect(DPI) features etc.
- Develop Next Generation router platforms using IOS-XE.
- Support customer deployment.
.Strong C/C++ programming experience on Linux/Unix/Vxworks. Development experience on embedded system is preferred.
.Good knowledge of operation systems such as Linux, Unix or Vxworks.
.Working experience on TCP/IP network and protocols. Working experience on OSPF, BGP, MPLS etc. is preferred.
.Knowledge of network protocols and solutions is a plus such as IPv6 solutions (6RD/ISATAP, 6PE/6VPE, NAT64), MPLS/MPLS-TE, Multicast, QoS, MPLS VPN, L2VPN, IPSec VPN, TLS/SSL, Firewall, NAT, Broadband etc.
.Experience on Cisco IOS and Cisco certifications will be a plus.
.Good English and Chinese communication skills (both written and verbal)
职位四：上海-Cisco-Cloud Computing Software engineer-Networking
Cisco, is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Today, networks are an essential part of business, education, government and home communications, and Cisco's Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking solutions are the foundation of these networks.
We are seeking software engineers to develop clouding infrastructure and application on Cisco ASR 1000 platforms, the leading middle range routing platforms with advanced services. ASR1000 is shipped product and experiencing great revenue growth. You will define, design, build and sustain platform software components along with designing and building platform software infrastructure for our next generation routers. You will work in number of different OS environments including developing on programmable network processing engines.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent design, programming and debugging skills (C/C++).
- Embedded systems development experience (e.g. IOS, VxWorks, Linux, etc.).
- Protocol-related development experience (e.g. QOS, IP, UDP, ATM, Frame, SNMP, PNNI, MPLS, etc.).
- Well versed in UNIX/Linux development environment and software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of operating systems architecture including semaphores, task switching, IPC, pre-emptive scheduling, and memory management. Linux kernel experience a definite plus.
- Troubleshooting issues and customer support experience.
- Good communication/influence skill and ability to lead/mentor/coach other team members.
- Demonstrable experience in driving large feature or SW development project from requirements development through test and deployment.
- Experience of working on high-end router platforms, XMPP knowledge is a plus.