职位名称：operation lead engineer
- 汇报对象：product director
Your responsibilities would include:
* Working with Platform and Game Developers to deliver new games and features.
* Working with Operations Engineers in the UK, USA & China to ensure high availability of production services.
* Monitor systems and respond to incidents in a timely fashion.
* Participate in the Playfish Operations on-call rota ensuring services recover from incidents.
* Assist engineers, developers and support personnel and provide all relevant parties with appropriate information for Root Cause Analysis.
* Analyze system and database performance bottlenecks and contribute to optimization efforts.
* Collaborating with Operations Engineers in all of Playfish’s offices implementing scalable processes to improve the delivery and operations of production services.
* Contributing to the design and delivery of Playfish’s systems infrastructure.
The requirements for this position are:
* Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or a related subject.
* Experience in software release management / performance optimization in fast-moving environments.
* An understanding of massively scalable system operations (think YouTube, Facebook, Google etc), preferably in a Linux environment.
* At least 3 years of experience with Unix/Linux, and open source technologies and platforms.
* Knowledge of SQL and shell scripting.
* Servlet container experience, Jetty, Tomcat, etc.
* Understanding of Web Services XML, and Application Layer protocols RPC and HTTP.
* Familiarity of Web 2.0.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Ability to think quickly and act with integrity and diligence.
* Be able to study new technology quickly.
The following would also be advantageous:
* Knowledge and understanding of operating within Amazon’s EC2 environment.
* Knowledge and understanding of Amazon’s EMR platform.
* Interest in games, especially online or casual games.
* Knowledge of Flash
如果您愿意考虑一下上述职位，可以给我发邮件：email@example.com 或致电 15313922205.