It is looking for a Data Warehouse engineer to help build and mange our data analytics environment. The qualified individual will work at the center of a world-class engineering team to help implement a data warehouse based on a combination of Hadoop, Hive, Postgres and Microsoft SQL Server. We are looking for engineers who can see the big picture but also like to get their hands dirty writing elegant, reliable code to solve real-world problems. Qualified candidates must have very strong hands-on software engineering skills preferably with Java in a Linux environment.
- Design, develop and maintain scalable data environments using HADOOP HDFS
- Design, develop and maintain scalable analytic solutions using HIVE, HBASE and other open source NOSQL technologies
- Enhance and monitor our custom ETL process.
- Tune and Optimize dynamic queries, and the overall data configuration
- Participate in the research, design and development of scaling strategies for our large and growing data assets
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years of software development or big data management experience
- Strong SQL abilities
- JAVA, C++, C#, or other object oriented language
- Linux/UNIX and Windows experience
- Organized, self-motivator and detail oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Hadoop and related technologies
- PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL
- ETL processing
- Shell scripting
六、 外企技术运维经理（tech manager）
Technical Manager, Platform and Infrastructure （技术关键点：Linux一定要特别强，java 和mysql也比较厉害，是tech manager，不是people manager，薪水open）
It is looking for a strong Sr. Manager to manage the technical infrastructure for its fast-growing China operation. This is a senior leadership position for someone who can do it all – handle complex business requirements, drive technical innovation, build and grow a world-class engineering team, and is able to use the previous experience as a rock star engineer to be a hands on mentor and guide.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about working with talented engineering, business, and marketing professionals in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will be responsible for building and managing engineering teams and working with product managers and business partners to deliver effective applications and solutions that drive significant company revenue, as well as high traffic to the consumer web site. You will have 8 or more years of proven technical experience and solid managerial and leadership skills combined with excellent oral and written communications skills, and an ability to drive multiple projects and meticulous attention to detail.
Candidates must have a proven track record of delivering highly scalable Internet applications as a direct technical contributor. Candidates need to be smart, fun, and enjoyable to work with, love to "make things happen", embrace change, and can thrive on working in a very fast paced environment.
8+ year experiences in software development including recent experience developing high performance and high scalable customer facing websites
Strong people management skills, with at least 2-3 years experience in managing technical teams with successful in hiring, retaining, leading, and mentoring top-tier technical talent.
Demonstrated success working in and promoting a rapidly changing, collaborative, and iterative product development environment
Demonstrated success in creating and executing on a long-range technical roadmap that is aligned with business needs
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
Strong communication skills and fluent in both English and Mandarin
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree from a top university
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
• Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
• Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback.
• Exhibits integrity though fair and ethical behavior toward others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment.
• Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people
• Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner and acknowledges mistakes, learns from those events and is able to move forward productively
• Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information.
• Ability to balance time to market with a solution and make the right trade-offs along the way
• Strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics relevant to role
• Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
• Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business