Duties include (but not limited to):
1. Design, develop and extend current products’ software applications and platform while adopting up-to-date technologies to re-invent software applications and platform.
2. Determine product requirement and specifications interacting with stakeholders (marketing, application expert, clinical application specialist, System Engineer etc)
3. Develop software interacting closely with global software engineering team.
4. Leverage software reliability adopting modern testing methodologies and software development methodologies (agile etc).
5. Develop world-class quality in the development of CT products
6. Part Software test work to meet program schedule and deliver.
1. BS or Higher Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related engineering field
2. 3 years or more experience in software development.
3. Excellent Java and/or C++ programming skill. Good programming skill in at least two programming languages.
4. Working knowledge in configuration management tools such as ClearCase.
5. Good communication skill in English and Chinese.
6. Apply principles of SDLC, Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
7. Be an expert in writing code that meets standards to deliver software functionality in CT systems
8. Understand performance parameters and assess application performance