In the challenging context of LTE wireless projects, System Test is the key and very important activity to secure the quality of the eNB and E2E system
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
1. LTE system level verification to make sure the delivery quality in line with global strategy and quality target of LTE product
2. Write test specification including Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Report
3. Execute test case, analyze test result, report test result on schedule.
4. Follow Quality Process: find, characterize, track and verify defects. Provide detail log to design team if needed.
5. Regular report on test progress
6. coach freshman to do the system test
1. Education background: Bachelor or above
2. Major in: electronic engineering, telecommunication, computer science, or related
3. UMTS/LTE test experience is prefer to and knowledge or experience of wireless or core network performance/character (5Yr above)
4. Technical trouble shooting with development experience is prefer to (5 Yr above)
5. Knowledge of wireless systems (LTE, UMTS, GSM, CDMA, TD-SCDMA, etc.), architecture and protocols
6. Knowledge of wireless system protocols in different interfaces for LTE, UMTS, or GSM, CDMA, TD-SCDMA etc. (5Yr above)
7. Knowledge of LTE or related wireless products (GSM, UMTS, TD), including function & behavior of ePC, eNodeB, UE.etc. (5Yr above)
8. Experience in system/sub-system level test planning and execution.
9. Language ability: English, good, both written and oral
10. Other requirements: Good communication skills and teamwork ability