The person for this position will perform writing and executing test plans and test cases including manual and automation tests on data protection software products, configuration of test environments with different computer hardware and operation systems, verification test results, documentation of tests results and reporting of status, troubleshooting issues.
– M.S, B.S in Computer Science or related field
– 3 years of work experience.
– Expertise in multiple Operation System such as Linux/UNIX and Windows are preferred.
– Knowledge of backup restore application and storage is plus
– Knowledge and work experience in one of following database application: Oracle, DB2, SQL, Exchange, Lotus Notes, SAP, and SharePoint databases is a best plus.
– Programming skill in script languages as Shell, Perl, Ruby are plus.
– Self-motivated, can-do attitude, good team work and communication skill are necessary qualities.
– English Language skills are required.