Testing 的职位的项目是oracle SM。3-5年经验，薪水5k-15k。
Software Engineer for Java:
1. To document functional&DB design or program specifications
2. Communicate and work closely with peer developers
3. Conduct unit testing and integration testing
4. Guide and support junior developers
1. Experience in J2EE technologies
2. 3+ years experience on entire software development lifecycle
3. Be familiar with Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Design Patterns, familiar with UML
4. Strong responsibility and flexibility under work pressure
5. Be skilled at Oracle/MS SQL DBMS development is required
6. Experience in Struts, Spring, Hibernate, iBatis
7. Experience in Jboss & Tomcat app/web server
8. Good in written and oral English is a plus
1. Analysing user requirements;
2. Researching, designing and writing new software programs;
3. Testing new programs and fault finding;
4. Developing existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification;
5. Investigating new technologies;
6. Writing operational documentation with technical authors;
7. Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, designers, developers & systems analysts
8. Consulting clients/colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems and asking questions to obtain information clarify details and implement information;
9. Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
1. Computer Bachelor degree
2. Good Communications Skills in English both Oral & written.
4. SharePoint Knowledge or Experience (Good to have)
5. 3-4 Years of IT experience.
Sr. Software Engineer for .Net/Sharepoint
1. Business analysis and business process understanding.
2. Strong ability to assist clients with business requirements for their SharePoint and Office System based solutions and create the appropriate information architecture, taxonomy and solution approach.
3. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of business both verbally and in writing.
4. Ability to lead complete software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, configuring, programming and unit testing for information worker applications based on Microsoft technologies.
5. Ability to work independently with users and executives to expand the use of SharePoint to address business issues.
6. Can help others in the organization with SharePoint knowledge at a level of understanding appropriate to their job function.
7. Ability to know when SharePoint is not the right solution for a business problem and can communicate this effectively.
8. Knowledge must include architectural design, web parts development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
9. In depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence.
1. Computer Bachelor degree with 5+ years of experience
2. Very Good Communications Skills
3. Customer Handling skills
4. Experience producing end-user and technical documentation.
5. Must possess an in depth understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 & 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2007 & 2010.
6. SharePoint experience must include SharePoint Designer workflows, effective use of the data view web part (DVWP), content query web part, data form web part, navigation customization, and some branding customization.
8. Experience with SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master page customization) is required.
9. Experience configuring and working with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) and SQL Server 2005 is required.
10. Experience with server installation, performance tuning is not required but valued.
Oracle SME for testing:
1. Must have the Implementation Work experience in SCM/Mfg Modules.
2. Must have worked at least in one GE Project as ERP Consultant
3. Provide leadership and mentoring to team members on the Functional side.
4. Should have the basic knowledge of Testing
5. Should interact with the Business/Support team and follow-up for the requirements, defects.
6. Should have an experience in sending the Status reports to customers with the given excel/word formats.
1. A minimum of 3-5 years cumulative experience with at least ONE Implementation or Support and SIT experience.
2. 1+ year’s team lead experience.
3. Working knowledge in using Test Automation tools like QTP, Quality center Etc
4. Good communication skills and attention to detail
5. Demonstrated ability to handle/organize multiple projects simultaneously.
6. Candidate should have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Self-motivated team player to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.