3. 至少参加过一个以上大型网管或者网元软件开发项目，有完整参与规范的需求、设计、编码、测试方面文档编写、技术评审经验； 有WEBNMS平台开发经验优先
Lead Software Development Engineer -Helix SDE Lead
Manage Real Media Player projects for Smart Phone Market from concept to release
Write requirements and product specifications
Communicate directly with carrier and OEM technical contacts
Perform design and development of media player solutions from concept to release
Work with QA and ensure quality of contributions from other team members.
Mentor and coordinate tasks with other team members.
Key Accountabilities % of Time
1. Communicate with customer directly on key features and milestones 15%
2. Writing Software Specifications and High Level Design 20%
3. Coding 30%
4. Code inspections and system integration 20%
5. Cross-team communication and coordination 15%
Identify the key contacts the position deals with on a regular and recurring basis inside and outside RealNetworks as part of the job as well as the purpose of the contact.
Contact Purpose of contact
Development Manager Communicate project status, schedule, quality issues, staffing
Internal Engineering team Communicate with internal engineers on project
External Engineering team Communicate directly with Wireless Carriers, Semiconductor Companies or OEM’s
Internal QA Team Understand and respond to quality issues
Education and Experience:
Indicate the minimum level of formal education and work experience required for the position. Indicate the degree/diploma/technical or professional certification requirements and the number of years of experience.
Education Bachelors Degree in EE or CS required. Masters Degree in technical discipline or equivalent experience is a plus.
Experience:7 years of experience writing software for Consumer Electronic Devices 3 years experience with multi-media engines/platforms.
Provide any other key information required to understand the nature of the job.
Design and development of complex products from conception to release.
Make decisions on technical architecture and product design.
Must be creative, self directed, strong problem solving ability, good written communication skills as well as the ability to multitask in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Must have worked on embedded systems and have understanding of how software/hardware works in real world applications.
Experience implementing networking protocols.
Understand concepts of encoders/decoders with experience integrating with multi-media engine.
C++ and/or Java with Object Oriented Concepts.
Enjoys directly working with customer
Server Producer SDE
Education Minimum:Technical degree in Computer Science.
Preferred:Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
Experience Minimum:2-4 years of C++ software development experience.
Preferred:5-7+ years of C++ software development experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Advanced programming skills using C and C++.
Must have strong skills in the following areas: Experience developing software under Windows and/or UNIX; good understanding of Software Development Processes, Operating Systems, C/C++/OOD, Assembly Language, Compilers and Debuggers, multi-threaded and SMP development, Networking and OS-level network APIs.
Ability to debug applications from stack traces and core dumps, including at least a basic understanding of assembly language level constructs on at least one architecture.
Ability to multi-task multiple projects and responsibilities and contribute effectively as a member of a team.
Experience working with streaming media related technologies.
Experience producing high-quality and high-performance software intended for carrier-class/server-class environments.
Experience working with Directshow technologies and encoder related technologies.
Experience porting software to new platforms or developing software to target multiple simultaneous platforms (Windows and multiple Unix variants).
Experience with unit testing and building a unit test harness.
Key Accountabilities % of Time
1. Software Development and Bug fixing – Develop and maintain software for various projects using C++ or other relevant languages, including thorough unit and integration testing. 85%
2. Software Code and bugfix reviews – Submit all changes and documentation to project team peers for review. Review code changes and documentation created by peers. 10%
3. Communication of status – Provide timely updates on project status and issues to manager and team members in meetings, in person and via email. 5%
Server Producer SDE Lead
Education Minimum:Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
Preferred:Master’s degree in Computer Science.
Experience Minimum5+ years of C++ software development experience.2+ years of experience in a development technical lead role.
Preferred:5+ years of experience in a development technical lead role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Advanced programming skills using C and C++.
• Must have strong skills in the following areas: Experience developing software under Windows and/or UNIX; good understanding of Software Development Processes, Operating Systems, C/C++/OOD, Assembly Language, Compilers and Debuggers, multi-threaded and SMP development, Networking and OS-level network APIs.
• Ability to debug applications from stack traces and core dumps, including at least a basic understanding of assembly language level constructs on at least one architecture.
• Ability to multi-task multiple projects and responsibilities and contribute effectively as a member of a team.
• Experience with scheduling and managing people and projects.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience producing high-quality and high-performance software intended for carrier-class/server-class environments.
• Experience working with streaming media related technologies.
• Experience working with Directshow technologies and encoder related technologies.
• Experience porting software to new platforms or developing software to target multiple simultaneous platforms (Windows and multiple Unix variants).
• Experience with unit testing.
Key Accountabilities % of Time
1. Software Development and Bug fixing – Develop and maintain software for various projects using C++ or other relevant languages, including thorough unit and integration testing. 60%
2. SDE Team Management – Provide timely updates on team and individual project status and issues to manager and team members in meetings, in person and via email, fine-grained project and team scheduling and tracking. 20%
3. Software Code and bugfix reviews – Submit all changes and documentation to project team peers for review. Review code changes and documentation created by peers. 15%
4. Software Documentation – Document all software for maintainability and use in an SDK where appropriate 5%
C++ Software Development Engineer
- 3+ years of experience in C++ development, particularly on mobile phones. Good understanding of object oriented coding principles and cross platform development techniques is required.
- At least 1 yr of experience working in multi-national teams that reside partially in Beijing and partially in the United States.
- Experience with Multimidea project under Linux is preferred.
- Experience with Android, Java development are plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required. Masters degree is preferred.
- Must be creative, have strong problem solving ability, good verbal and written communication skills, and a desire to deliver cutting edge technology in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
List the five to six major job duties (essential job functions) in order of their importance and the percentage of time used to perform that duty. Be as specific as possible. Duties may include such activities as maintains department files, uses a variety of software to compose correspondence, provides recommendations on investment strategy, creates financial spreadsheets, etc. The total time should equal 100%.
1.Development of RealPlayer and Helix DNA features 60%
2.Debugging problems in the software, working on customer issues 30%
3.Participation and assistance with team functions (reviewing new community processes, documentation, etc.) 10%
•Internal advocacy and education on Helix Community
•Development of extra Helix Community projects which may propel expansion of the community.
QUANTITATIVE MEASURES ： On-time development of features, bug-fixes.
List the minimum and then the preferred levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities, education, and experience required for this position.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Understanding of Software Development Processes, Operating Systems, Compilers and Debuggers. Ability to participate in technical discussions with peers, explain designs and walk through code implementations. Understanding of performance characteristics of algorithms. Solid knowledge & skill on C++.
Knowledge of cross platform development techniques. Knowledge of Operating System theory and implementations, Compiler theory, and Assembly language programming. Debugging skills using symbolic debugger as well as other logging techniques. Ability to debug applications from stack traces and core dumps. Working knowledge of C++, Android, Java. Ability to evaluate designs and implementations for maintainability, correctness, performance and flexibility.
Minimum: BSCS, BSEE, or other 4 year Technical degree
Preferred: MSCS, BSCS, BSEE, BS Math or other technical degree.
Minimum: 3+ years experience with C++ development. At least 1 medium scale project from inception to completion.
4+ years commercial software experience with C++, and ever have Java application development experiences. Cross Platform development experience. At least 3 medium scale software project.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
Work in an interior cube, open work environment with background noise and interruptions. Proficient typing skills to input code, debug, communicate via e-mail (35+ wpm). Hear, see, and speak to participate and communicate effectively in small to medium sized meetings with hand outs, white board content, or projections