Synopse mORMot framework， 原名Synopse SQLite3 Framework 。是一个Client-Server ORM和SOA框架，适用Delphi6到XE4，Win32或Win64.
- 表示层 MVC UI生成含有i18n和用于Delphi或Ajax的富客户端报表
- 应用层 实现了SOA，通过interface-based services（像WCF）和Client-Server ORM - 带有使用JSON的RESTful模型跨多种网络协议（包括HTTP/1.1）
- 领域模型层 用普通Delphi对象处理所需的业务逻辑，包含高层管理的类型，如dynamic arrays or recods for Value Objects, or dedicated classes for Entities or Aggregaates
- 数据持久基础层 含有ORM持久，通过直接连接Oracle, MS SQL, OleDB, ODBC, ZEOS/ZDBC，或TDataSet库例如FireDAC/AnyDAC, UniDAC, NexusDB 或 BDE, 使用一个强大的SQLite3核心，按需直接SQL访问 - 神奇的效率及高级功能如Array DML
跨领域基础层 用于处理数据的 过滤和验证，安全性（甚至Windows authentication），缓存，日志，测试（框架使用了测试驱动法，并且包含了stubbing and mocking接口）
- Synopse PDF Engine 用TCanvas绘制PDF，纯Delphi代码，Unicode ready
- Synopse Big Table 快速强大的NoSQL引擎
- Fast JPEG decoder
- GDI+ library
- SynProject documentation tool
The main two features of mORMot are therefore:
- Client-Server ORM: objects persistence and remote access;
- Client-Server Services: remote call of high-level data process.
Due to its modular design, switch from such a Client-Server architecture over HTTP, named pipes or GDI messages into a stand-alone application is just a matter of mORMot classes initialization.
For instance, the very same executable can even be running stand-alone, as a server, or a client, depending on some run-time parameters!
Emphasizing simplicity, speed and versatility, mORMot is a incredibly well documented Open Source project easy enough to add basic ORM or Client-Server features to simple applications for hobbyists, or let experienced users develop scaling and strong service-based projects for their customers, with the advantages of native code and easy-to-deploy solutions, reducing deployment cost and increasing ROI.
It provides an Open Source self-sufficient set of units (even Delphi starter edition is enough) for creating any application, from a stand-alone solution up to the most complex Domain-Driven design:
- Presentation layer featuring MVC UI generation with i18n and reporting for rich Delphi clients, or rich AJAX clients;
- Application layer implementing Service Oriented Architecture via interface-based services (like WCF) and Client-Server ORM - following a RESTful model using JSON over several communication protocols (including HTTP/1.1);
- Domain Model layer handling all the needed business logic in plain Delphi objects, including high-level managed types like dynamic arrays or records for Value Objects, or dedicated classes for Entities or Aggregates;
- Data persistence infrastructure layer with ORM persistence over direct Oracle, MS SQL, OleDB, ODBC, ZEOS/ZDBC access orTDataSetlibraries like FireDAC/AnyDAC, UniDAC, NexusDB or BDE, with a powerful SQLite3 kernel, and direct SQL access if needed - with amazing performance and advanced features like Array DML;
- Cross-Cutting infrastructure layers for handling data filtering and validation, security (even Windows authentication), caching, logging and testing (framework uses test-driven approach and includesinterfacestubbing and mocking).
With mORMot, ORM is not used only for data persistence of objects (like in other implementations), but as part of a global n-Tier, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), ready to implement Domain-Driven solutions.
This really makes the difference.
The business logic of your applications will be easily exposed as Services, and will be accessible from light clients (written in Delphi or any other mean, including AJAX).
No dependency is needed at the client level (no DB driver, nor third-party runtime): it is able to connect via standard HTTP, even through a corporate proxy or a VPN. Rich Delphi clients can be deployed just by copying and running a stand-alone small executable, with no installation process. Endpoints are configured automatically for each published interface on the server side, and creating a load-balancing proxy is a matter of one method call.
Speed and scalability has been implemented from the ground up: a single server is able to handle a lot of clients, faster than DataSnap, WCF or node.js, and our rich SOA architecture is able to implement both vertical and horizontal scalable hosting.
Even if mORMot will be more easily used in a project designed from scratch, it fits very well the purpose of evolving any existing Delphi project, or even creating the server side part of an AJAX application.
Licensed under a MPL/GPL/LGPL tri-license.