- Ext JS for web developers — for quickly building rich, sustainable web applications for desktop browsers;
- Ext GWT for Java developers — enables Java developers to build rich user experiences leveraging the Google Web Toolkit compiler;
- Ext Designer — for easily assembling user interfaces using drag-and-drop functionality.
- jQTouch: a progressive enhancement style, mobile library providing lightweight animation and UI plugin for JQuery;
- Raphaël: a rich SVG library for developing vector graphics applications on the web;
- Connect: an application framework that combines Rack and Node.js to provide a lean, event-driven application server.