InfoGrid is a post-relational web application platform. it provides the following features:
- Graph Database with choice of SQL, raw files, or grid storage as storage engines. Same API in all cases.
- Object-oriented information representation with automatic object mapping using semantic UML-style models and code generation.
- REST-ful user interface framework that maps the Graph Database to the web.
- Access control in the data layer.
- Federation of multiple InfoGrid instances.
- Continuously updated mapped-in outside data from any source "as if" it was InfoGrid native.