⭐ How to get started?
You can refer to the following articles on the basics of Git and Github and also contact the Project Mentors, in case you are stuck:
- Watch this video to get started, if you have no clue about open source
- Forking a Repo
- Cloning a Repo
- How to create a Pull Request
- Getting started with Git and GitHub
💥 How to Contribute?
- Take a look at the Existing Issues or create your own Issues!
- Wait for the Issue to be assigned to you after which you can start working on it.
- Fork the Repo and create a Branch for any Issue that you are working upon.
- Read the Code of Conduct
- Create a Pull Request which will be promptly reviewed and suggestions would be added to improve it.
- Add Screenshots to help us know what this Script is all about.
- Having difficulty in contributing? Read the Contribution Guide for a detailed explanation.