1. The %s time format specifier (seconds since epoch) is always handled in log4cplus.
2. clock_gettime() is detected and used when available.
3. Compilation on OpenSolaris with Sun C++... and compilation on OpenBSD were fixed.
4. The use of operator delete/delete in FileAppender was fixed. config.guess and config.sub were updated to the latest Git repository versions.
5. The BufferSize property was added to FileAppender to allow control of the appender's output buffer.
6. The -fkeep-inline-functions option was removed from GCC flags for non-debugging build