- yGuard won't try to initialize external classes needed for resolving anymore.
- The default behavior of the shrinker was changed to keep any referenced runtime visible annotation and parameter annotation attributes.
- The shrinker will now correctly adhere to the "lineNumberTable", "runtimeVisibleParameterAnnotations" etc. attributes of the <keep> element.
- Fixed a bug that caused the shrinker to remove the enclosing method of anonymous inner classes declared as entry points.
- Fixed a bug that caused the shrinker to remove referenced Annotation elements from Annotation interfaces.
- yGuard now won't rename or remove the package-info class.
- Fixed possible "Illegal group reference" Exception in yGuard's parse tool.
- The shrinker will now keep classes that are used as field types of referenced fields.
- The shrinker will now correctly keep method attributes of methods that are kept as stubs.