1. This release adds a lazyInit feature to start connection pools lazily.
2. It adds DynamicDataSourceProxy to allow for seamless switching of a data source at runtime.
3. It performs a test connection early in the startup to fail gracefully.
4. It will issue warnings to an app if the user doesn't release a statement.
5. Several bugfixes (don't lose exceptions when showing errors, and don't attempt to close a statement twice) and some more cleanups.
6. Revamped (faster) statement caching.
7. Documentation fixes.
8. Fixes for statement/memory leaks.