Crate 0.55.1 发布了，主要更新内容如下：
- Fix: Failures on large bulk operations could lead to an stackoverflow error and unresponsive cluster.
- Updated crash to 0.16.2 which contains following changes:
- Fix: crash_standalone could crash because it contained non-ascii character but no encoding was declared
- Fixed "read file" command (``\r``) for legacy Python 2.7
- Fixed result info command output for whitespace other than space characters in queries.
- Fixed call of `sysinfo` command when launching the shell. stackoverflow error and unresponsive cluster.
- Fix: Ordered queries with limit 0 failed
- Fixed error handling while preparing execution plans.
- Fix: Number of bulk results were equal to the total number of items on bulk inserts/updates, ignoring possible multi-value bulk inserts/updates.
- Fixed path to sigar lib in crate.bat for Windows
- Fixed proper validation of the ``blocks.*`` table settings at all
- Fix: Allow select statements with more than one level nested arrays in table columns.
eg: SELECT categories['items']['id'] FROM assets
- Fixed an edge case that could cause sorted join queries to fail.
- Fix: Allow concurrent deletion of partition without raising an exception.
- Throw a more meaningful error if an attempt is made to order by an invalid field in a query with aggregations.
- Fixed cpu used bug. It was returning -1, even if cpu info loaded from sigar.
- Update crate-admin to 0.18.1 which contains following changes:
- Resolve path to ``/_sql`` endpoint correctly when Crate is served at a different location than ``/``
- Note that 0.55.0 didn't include 0.18 but 0.17, although it was mentioned in the changelog. For a list of changes from 0.17 to 0.18 see the 0.55.0 release section.
- Fix in Cloud AWS plugin: Use the current region of the instance if no EC2 region is specified in the configuration.
- Fixed a validation issue that allowed setting a primary key column value to null