Version 1.1.100 (2008-10-04)
- In version 1.1, the following system properties are now enabled by default: h2.lobFilesInDirectories, h2.optimizeGroupSorted, h2.optimizeInJoin, h2.shareLinkedConnections
- The H2 Console tool now works with the JDBC-ODBC bridge.
- The H2 Console tool now supports command line options to start things separately.
- Large objects did not work for in-memory databases in server mode in Linux.
- Connections from a local address other than 'localhost' were not allowed if remote connections were disabled. This was always a problem, but only got visible in the last release because the server no longer connects to 'localhost' if networked.
- The h2console.war can now be built using the Java build.
- By default, databases are shared in the same process. For read-only databases this causes unnecessary synchronization, but safes memory. If you want that each connection opens its own database, append ;OPEN_NEW=TRUE to the database URL.
- New auto-reconnect feature will cause the JDBC driver to reconnect to the database if the connection is lost. To enable, append ;AUTO_RECONNECT=TRUE to the database URL. This is specially helpful when using AUTO_SERVER. AUTO_SERVER automatically uses auto-reconnect.
- CreateCluster: the property 'serverlist' is now called 'serverList'.
- The ConvertTraceFile tool could not parse some files because the trace mechanism did not encode prepared statement parameters.
- Databases names can now be one character long (the minimum size used to be 2 characters).