Git 2.7.3 和 2.8.0 RC2 发布了。Git 是一个开源的分布式版本控制系统，用以有效、高速的处理从很小到非常大的项目版本管理。
Git 2.7.3 改进记录：
* Traditionally, the tests that try commands that work on the
contents in the working tree were named with "worktree" in their
filenames, but with the recent addition of "git worktree"
subcommand, whose tests are also named similarly, it has become
harder to tell them apart. The traditional tests have been renamed
to use "work-tree" instead in an attempt to differentiate them.
* Many codepaths forget to check return value from git_config_set();
the function is made to die() to make sure we do not proceed when
setting a configuration variable failed.
* Handling of errors while writing into our internal asynchronous
process has been made more robust, which reduces flakiness in our
* "git show 'HEAD:Foo[BAR]Baz'" did not interpret the argument as a
rev, i.e. the object named by the the pathname with wildcard
characters in a tree object.
* "git rev-parse --git-common-dir" used in the worktree feature
misbehaved when run from a subdirectory.
* The "v(iew)" subcommand of the interactive "git am -i" command was
broken in 2.6.0 timeframe when the command was rewritten in C.
* "git merge-tree" used to mishandle "both sides added" conflict with
its own "create a fake ancestor file that has the common parts of
what both sides have added and do a 3-way merge" logic; this has
been updated to use the usual "3-way merge with an empty blob as
the fake common ancestor file" approach used in the rest of the
* The memory ownership rule of fill_textconv() API, which was a bit
tricky, has been documented a bit better.
* The documentation did not clearly state that the 'simple' mode is
now the default for "git push" when push.default configuration is
* Recent versions of GNU grep are pickier when their input contains
arbitrary binary data, which some of our tests uses. Rewrite the
tests to sidestep the problem.
* A helper function "git submodule" uses since v2.7.0 to list the
modules that match the pathspec argument given to its subcommands
(e.g. "submodule add <repo> <path>") has been fixed.
* "git config section.var value" to set a value in per-repository
configuration file failed when it was run outside any repository,
but didn't say the reason correctly.
* The code to read the pack data using the offsets stored in the pack
idx file has been made more carefully check the validity of the
data in the idx.
Git 2.8.0 RC2源码下载：
Git 2.7.3 下载地址：https://git-scm.com/downloads