阿里云高性能云服务器，2折起！ >>> >>>
Firefox 3.0.2 fixed several issues found in Firefox 3.0.1.
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Fixed a number of minor issues with the layout of certain web pages.
- Fixed several theme issues that affected right-to-left locales.
- Some users who have customized toolbars may need to reset them if they are missing the Back and Forward buttons ( bug 426026)
- Add new Extended Validation (EV) roots to Firefox 3.0.2.
- On certain IDN sites, the password manager would not fill in username and password details properly.
- Fixed several hangs and crashes that occurred when using screen readers.
- Fixed Mac-specific issues:
- Keyboard shortcuts would stop working in some cases.
- Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Indic characters can not be entered (using IME) into text fields in Flash objects (bug 357670)
- Firefox 3.0.1 could not be used when the user profile is stored on an AFP directory (bug 417037)
See the complete list of bugs fixed.