crate 0.49.3/0.50.0 发布，其中 0.49.3 的更新内容如下：
- Fixed an issue where ``_raw`` and ``_doc`` in primary key queries
- Updated crash to 0.13.0 which includes following changes:
- Added `dynamic` as output format option
- Added ``--version`` to cli interface to show crash version and exit
- Display command help in case the command is not used correctly
- Display NULL values in mixed mode correctly
- Fixed broken 'mixed' output style due to overriding import
- Improved readability of sql syntax highlighting
- Attempting to use unknown command now results in an error
- Fix: return correct status for ``GET`` requests on ``/`` REST endpoint
when cluster is starting up
- Fixed a race condition that could cause a `CREATE TABLE` statement
immediately after a `DROP TABLE` statement to fail.
- Fixed a minor memory leak that occurred if custom schemas were deleted.
- Fixed incorrect comparison in query by IP type
- Fix: make sure sys.nodes expressions that utilize os/process/network/jvm
services use the same stats probe per row; previously values derived from
these services could have been from different probes
NOTE: Upgrading from 0.49 or earlier versions requires a full cluster restart
- Updated crate-admin to 0.13.2 which includes following changes:
- improved layout for smaller screens
- improved load graph on overview page
- display load, cpu usage, disk i/o, process stats and shard information
on node detail page
- added columns with partition values on "Partitions" table
on table detail view
- Added ``probe_timestamp`` child expressions for os, process, heap, mem, and
network columns to sys.nodes table
- Added ``process['cpu']`` column to sys.nodes table
- Added ``ALTER TABLE ONLY`` statement support.
- Added unicast host discovery via SRV DNS records
- Added the ``KILL ALL`` statement which can be used to cancel running
- Added new table settings that can be set on ``CREATE TABLE``
and changed/reset with ``ALTER TABLE``.
- Added the ``concat`` scalar function and the concat operator ``||``.
- Updated Elasticsearch to 1.5.2
- Added the ``IF NOT EXISTS`` clause to the ``CREATE TABLE`` statement
Crate Data 是一个开源的大规模的可伸缩的数据存储系统，无需任何系统管理需求。提供强大的搜索功能。用于存储各种表格数据、非结构化数据和二进制对象。并可通过 SQL 进行检索。易于安装和使用，支持高可用性和实时大规模并行访问和处理。