- switched base operating system to FreeBSD 6.4
- consolidated net45xx, net48xx and wrap images into a single "embedded" image (rename to your old platform name to upgrade from previous versions)
- switched bridge implementation to if_bridge: bridge member interfaces will now always be filtered (the filtering bridge option has been removed)
- IPv6 support (enable on advanced setup page)
- firewall support for IPsec traffic
- IPsec NAT-T, DPD and dynamic tunnels
- countless bugfixes and other improvements
See the detailed change log for more information on the changes in 1.3.