下载: Google Chrome 18.104.22.168
- [r8205] Fix right-to-left (RTL) display problem in Gears dialog (Issue 6093)
- [r8236] Fix a crash when a yellow info bar is closed while another is opnening. (Issue 6296)
- [r8239, r8432] Improve scrolling on pages with many windowed plugins. (Issue 5428)
- [r8283] Remove the about:internets page. It interferes with porting to Mac and Linux. No moar tubez. kthxbai.
- [r8342] Fix downloads going to the wrong folder and missing from the Downloads page. (Issue 6335)
- [r8348, r8349] Work continues on bug 5054, problems with window frames and the tab strip, especially on Vista. (Issue 5054)
- [r8350] Fix a crash when clicking back on an interstitial warning page (SSL error, phishing or malware warning). (Issue 6408)
- [r8377] Fix a problem with logging into some SSL sites (eg, https://www.bankofamerica.com/military/). (Issue 5894)
- [r8417] Fix Gears not loading sometimes. (Issue 4219)
- [r8429] Support SECOM Trust Root CAs for EV. (Issue 4985)
- [r8448] Download CSV files instead of displaying them. (Issue 6079)
- [r8496] Fix tabs collapsing to minimum size when you open a new tab. (Issue 6505, 3258)
- [r8527] Add q-values to languages in Accept-Language headers and character sets in Accept-Charset. (Issue 5899)
- [r8544] Add a way to change your mind about "never remember passwords for this site". There's an exceptions list under Options > Minor Tweaks > Passwords. (Issue 1007)
- [r8550] Fix input method editor (IME) opening far away from the focused input box. (Issue 6252)
- [r8569] Fix a bug with saving pages that contain a period ('.') in the title. (Issue 6105)
- [r8578] Don't show multiple SafeBrowsing warnings if a page loads multiple unsafe resources. (Issue 5916, 6207, 6306)
- [r8593] Fix a couple of RTL bugs (ellipsis in the Task Manager; strings in tables in the wrong direction). (Issue 2821, 6132)
- [r8598] Remove 'Google Toolbar' as an option for importing bookmarks. The user experience without the ability to keep bookmarks synchronized is not good. We decided to pull this and work on a better user experience.
- [r8604] Convert about:network to a dialog box instead of a tab. Note that the page is now broken.
New Chromium revisions in this release: 8195-8614
WebKit revision: 40164
V8 version: 0.4.8.1 (r1103)