JBoss Forge 2.5.0.Final 发布了，值得关注的改进有：
- Performance: We have introduced more performance enhancements in the Furnace runtime, so the shell and other features should feel quite a bit snappier. Try it out and tell us your thoughts!
- Templates addon refactoring: We refactored the templates addon with a cleaner and leaner API, check it out!
- Component Upgrades: We’ve upgraded to Weld 2.0.5.Final, Aesh 0.53 and Roaster 2.3.0.Final. More stability and new features available out-of-the-box!
- [FORGE-1738] – addon-git-install fails to install projects from git if the project is not available in any configured maven repository
- [FORGE-1745] – Cannot handle Freemaker templates from a main
- [FORGE-1746] – NullPointerException when running scaffolded app in Wildfly
- [FORGE-1748] – Furnace CLAC Whitelist throws NPE if accessed after removing an addon
- [FORGE-1754] – Configuration subsets are not writable
- [FORGE-1769] – API version is not being set in the addon registry file when an addon is installed
- [FORGE-1759] – Upgrade Furnace-CDI to Weld 2.0.5.Final
- [FORGE-1765] – Upgrade to Roaster 2.3.0.Final
- [FORGE-1766] – Upgrade to Aesh 0.53
- [FORGE-1015] – Java source/target versions should be configurable in JavaCompilerFacet
- [FORGE-1729] – Test harness should set the Configuration directory to use the test temp dir by default
- [FORGE-1752] – JavaEE dependencies from facets are not in the provided scope
- [FORGE-1755] – NewFurnaceTestCommand should add test dependencies to POM file as 'test' scope, and avoid putting addon versions in the test case itself
- [FORGE-1767] – Addon: new command improvements
- [FORGE-1603] – AbstractJavaSourceCommand should have an overwrite flag
- [FORGE-1753] – Support InputTypes.TEXTAREA rendering in Eclipse
- [FORGE-1756] – Furnace.startAsync() should return a Future that can be used to block until the container has started.
- [FORGE-1760] – CDI Commands do not follow naming guidelines for GUI
- [FORGE-1761] – Allow @WithAttributes to configure the command line parameter name for a UICommand
- [FORGE-1762] – Generated REST resources reference a 'Customer' class
- [FORGE-1763] – Support setup of WebSockets dependencies
- [FORGE-1768] – Create "Addon: New Annotated UI Command" command
- [FORGE-1450] – Cannot create an enum attribute on an Entity