知名火狐修改版浏览器——苍月浏览器Pale Moon今天正式发布24.3.0版本。修改版提升了浏览器性能，减少内存占用并增加了对64位处理器的支持，并对现有的Firefox配置、书签和扩展提供完美支持。该版本基于Gecko 24.0内核开发，显著提升了对HTML5的兼容性，并去除了一些类似辅助功能在内的模块以提升性能。
Size: 16.3 MB
Changes in Pale Moon 24.3.0 (2014-01-28):
- New build: Atom-optimized Pale Moon. After some thorough testing, the Atom/netbook builds are being released as final. These builds are specifically made for PCs with Intel Atom processors.
- New feature: the title has been brought back to the title bar. When using the Application Menu (Pale Moon button), the title bar of the browser window would be blank. Considering this is wasted space, the page title will now be displayed in the title bar again (it’s called a title bar for a reason, after all!). Several different styles have been implemented to cater to different OS version layouts.
- Removal of the services tab in the Add-on Manager. It will be visible only if someone actually has a service extension installed (similar to how language packs work)
- Improvement of UI consistency. Removal of illogical selective hiding of the navigation bar and toolbars when in tabs-on-top mode (Add-ons manager, permissions manager, etc.). Browser chrome will now never be hidden.
- Bugfix: When using the classic downloads window, downloads in private windows were not shown. If you use the classic downloads window and would open a Private Browsing (PB) window, there was no easy way to see which downloads were done in the PB window. When checking the downloads, it would open up the (non-PB) classic downloads window which does not have downloads listed from the PB session. This has been fixed, and PB windows will now open a new tab in the PB window with the downloads from that private session.
- Bugfix: Geolocation didn’t work in Pale Moon. This was caused by the Firefox standard geolocation provider (Google Inc.) now requiring an API key to request geolocation coordinates. Only official Mozilla Firefox builds will have working geolocation from Google. Pale Moon has switched provider to IP-API.com to address this issue, with the required re-write of code for the different type of request. More information on the forum.
- Bugfix: The “More information” link for blocked add-ons didn’t work
- Bugfix: Certain scaled fonts would have malformed letters. On Vista and later with hardware acceleration enabled, certain letters of some font families would become malformed and difficult to read because of a Direct2D scaling issue. These fonts should now render sharp and more legibly.
- Romanian has been added to the status bar localizations