OpenResty 126.96.36.199 发布了，改进记录包括：
change: now we default to LuaJIT instead of the standard Lua 5.1 interpreter. the
./configureis now the default. To use the standard Lua 5.1 interpreter, specify the
bugfix: Nginx's built-in resolver did not accept fully qualified domain names (with a trailing dot).
optimize: shortened the
Serverresponse header string "ngx_openresty" to "openresty".
upgraded the Nginx core to 1.5.8.
see the changes here: http://nginx.org/en/CHANGES
upgraded LuaJIT to v2.1-20140109.
bugfix: fixed ABC (Array Bounds Check) elimination. (Mike Pall)
bugfix: fixed MinGW build. (Mike Pall)
bugfix: x86: fixed stack slot counting for IR_CALLA (affects table.new). (Mike Pall) this could lead to random table field missing issues in LuaRestyMySQLLibrary on i386. thanks lhmwzy for the report.
bugfix: fixed compilation of
string.byte(s, nil, n). (Mike Pall)
bugfix: MIPS: Cosmetic fix for interpreter. (Mike Pall)
upgraded LuaNginxModule to 0.9.4.
feature: added the optional 5th argument, "res_table", to ngx.re.match() which is the user-supplied result table for the resulting captures. This feature can give 12%+ speedup for simple ngx.re.match() calls with 4 submatch captures.
feature: added new pure C API,
ngx_http_lua_ffi_max_regex_cache_size, for FFI-based implementations like LuaRestyCoreLibrary.
change: ngx.decode_base64() now only accepts string arguments.
bugfix: coroutines might incorrectly enter the "dead" state even right after creation with coroutine.create(). thanks James Hurst for the report.
bugfix: segmentation fault might happen when aborting a "light thread" pending on downstream cosocket writes. thanks Aviram Cohen for the report.
bugfix: we might try sending the response header again in ngx.exit() when the header was already sent.
bugfix: subrequests initiated by ngx.location.capture() might send their own response headers more than once. this issue might also lead to the alert message "header already sent" and request aborts when nginx 1.5.4+ was used.
bugfix: fixed incompatibilities in Nginx 1.5.8 which breaks the resolver API in the Nginx core.
bugfix: fixed a compilation warning when PCRE is disabled in the build. thanks Jay for the patch.
bugfix: we did not set the shortcut fields in
r->headers_infor request headers in our subrequests created by ngx.location.capture*(), which might cause inter-operative issues with other Nginx modules. thanks Aviram Cohen for the original patch.
optimize: we no longer clear the
lua_Statepointers for dead "light threads" such that their coroutine context structs could be reused by other "light threads" and user coroutines. this can lead to smaller memory footprint.
upgraded LuaRestyMemcachedLibrary to 0.13.
bugfix: the Memcached connection might enter a bad state when read timeout happens because LuaNginxModule's cosocket reading calls no longer automatically close the connection in this case. thanks Dane Knecht for the report.
upgraded LuaRestyRedisLibrary to 0.18.
optimize: eliminated one (potentially expensive)
string.sub()call in the Redis reply parser.
bugfix: the Redis connection might enter a bad state when read timeout happens because LuaNginxModule's cosocket reading calls no longer automatically close the connection in this case.
upgraded LuaRestyLockLibrary to 0.02.
bugfix: the lock() method accepted nil keys silently.
upgraded LuaRestyDNSLibrary to 0.11.
bugfix: avoided use of the module() built-in to define the Lua module.
bugfix: we did not reject bad domain names with a leading dot. thanks Dane Knecht for the report.
upgraded LuaRestyCoreLibrary to 0.0.3.
feature: updated to comply with LuaNginxModule 0.9.4.
optimize: ngx.re.gsub used to use literal type string "const char *" in ffi.cast() which is expensive in interpreter mode. now we use the ctype object directly, which leads to 11% in interpreter mode.
upgraded EchoNginxModule to 0.51.
bugfix: for Nginx 1.2.6+ and 1.3.9+, the main request reference count might go out of sync when Nginx's request body reader returned status code 300+. thanks Hungpu DU for the report.
bugfix: echo_request_body truncated the response body prematurely when the request body was in memory (because the request reader sets "last_buf" in this case). thanks Hungpu DU for the original patch.
bugfix: using $echo_timer_elapsed variable alone in the configuration caused segmentation faults. thanks Hungpu DU for the report.
doc: typo fix in the echo_foreach_split sample code. thanks Hungpu DU for the report.
upgraded DrizzleNginxModule to 0.1.7.
bugfix: fixed most of warnings and errors from the Microsoft Visual C++ compiler, reported by Edwin Cleton.
upgraded HeadersMoreNginxModule to 0.25.
bugfix: fixed a warning from the Microsoft C compiler. thanks Edwin Cleton for the report.
doc: documented the limitation that we cannot remove the "Connection" response header with this module. thanks Michael Orlando for bringing this up.
upgraded SetMiscNginxModule to 0.24.
bugfix: fixed the warnings from the Microsoft C compiler. thanks Edwin Cleton for the report.
upgraded SrcacheNginxModule to 0.25.
feature: now the value specified in srcache_store_skip is evaluated and tested again right after the end of the response body data stream is seen. thanks Eldar Zaitov for the patch.