阿里云高性能云服务器，2折起！ >>> >>>
最新版本 1.4.2 是一个稳定的版本，可用于生产环境。
Changes since version 1.4.1
- Compatibility breakers
- Internal message payload encoding changed from LATIN1 to UTF-8, which means any 1.4.2 boxes are unable to communicate with older versions.
- Re-defined logic for the 'smsbox-route' group that is used for MO routing to different (identified) smsbox connections.
- Changed main message structure to include foreign (SMSC) ID to it, breaking the access-log format and communication to older box versions.
- New features
- Added service routing based on account field, which allows routing of MO messages depending on the account set by an aggregating SMSC provider.
- Added the new 'generic' system-type for HTTP SMSC, which allows the usage of the escape code sequenced in send-url and regex parsing of HTTP response.
- Added 'interactive' mode via stdin and stdout to allow a more human like interaction with the fake smsc module.
- Added support to pass the 'from' source addr via 'X-Kannel-From' HTTP header in the PPG request.
- Added generic DLR handling for type 'kannel' (HTTP SMSC), which allows point-to-point DLR forwarding though the whole kannel instance chain.
- Added support for store spool directory.
- Added concatenation MO support.
- Added AT SMSC support for protocol 'type = telnet', which interprets telnet escape sequenced compared to rawtcp.
- Added REGEX support for keyword matching.
- Added support for IBM AIX 64bit builds.
- Added SSL support for HTTP SMSC module server.
- Added bearerbox HTTP admin command 'reload-lists' to allow re-loading of the '[white|black]-list' on the fly.
- Added support of concatenated, 8bit and Unicode messages over HTTP via Clickatell.
- Fixed alias support for sms-service in smsbox scope.
- Fixed various MIME type handling bugs.
- Fixed security and race condition issue in HTTP module for keep-alive connections.
- Fixed wrong length calculation for concatenated messages.
- Fixed bug that AT SMSC put UDH without UDH len.
- Fixed various memleaks, reported by valgrind.
- Fixed HTTP proxy scheme interpretation for SSL-enabled connections.
- Fixed OTA compiler, within WBXML compilation.
- Fixed encoding of 'Content-Id' WSP header.
- Fixed various segfaults in SMPP, logging modules.
- Fixed various AT command handling in AT module.
- Fixed 7bit encoding in AT SMSC.