该版本主要是 bug 修复：
- Percona XtraBackup 2.0 will now be offered in Percona Software Repositories. Bug fixed #1190055
- Percona XtraBackup would assume the table has been dropped if the tablespace was renamed after it was scanned by Percona XtraBackup on startup and before Percona XtraBackup attempted to copy it. Bug fixed #1079700.
- Fixed the
libssl.so.6dependency issues in binary tarballs releases. Bug fixed #1172916.
xtrabackup_pidfile left inside tmpdir could cause SST to fail. Fixed by fix checking if
xtrabackup_pidfile exists once innobackupex starts, and try to remove it or fail if it cannot be removed. Bug fixed #1175860.
- During the backup process loading tablespaces was started before the log copying, this could lead to a race between the datafiles state in the resulting backup and
xtrabackup_logfile. Tablespace created at a sensitive time would be missing in both the backup itself and as the corresponding log record in
xtrabackup_logfile, so it would not be created on innobackupex –apply-log either. Bug fixed #1177206.
- innobackupex automatic version detection did not work correctly for latest Percona Server and MySQL 5.1 releases which could cause innobackupex to fail. Bugs fixed #1181092 and #1181099.
- Difference in behavior between InnoDB 5.5 and 5.6 codebases in cases when a newly created tablespace has uninitialized first page at the time when Percona XtraBackup opens it while creating a list of tablespaces to backup would cause assertion error. Bug fixed #1187071.
- Debug builds would fail due to compiler errors on Ubuntu Quantal/Raring builds. Fixed compiler warnings by backporting the corresponding changes from upstream. Bug fixed #1192454.
- Percona XtraBackup would stop in case log block numbers had to wrap around, which only happens once per 1
GBof log writes, and the wrap-around point was between the last checkpoint and the current log tail at the time the backup starts. Bug fixed #1206309.
xtrabackup_56binary would fail to create a suspend file, which would result in an error. Bug fixed #1210266.
- Under some circumstances Percona XtraBackup could fail on a backup prepare with
XFSfilesystem was being used. Bug fixed #1190779.
- Percona XtraBackup didn’t recognize checkpoint
#0as a valid checkpoint on xtrabackup –prepare which would cause an error. Bug fixed #1196475.
- xtrabackup –stats option would not work with server
datadirif the server isn’t running and logs were in a separate directory. Bug fixed #1174314.