Changes since Git-1.7.10-preview20120409
· Comes with Git 1.7.11 plus Windows specific patches.
· Updated curl to 7.26.0
· Updated zlib to 1.2.7
· Updated Inno Setup to 5.5.0 and avoid creating symbolic links (issue #16)
· Updated openssl to 0.9.8x and support reading certificate files from Unicode paths (issue #24)
· Version resource built into git executables.
· Support the Large Address Aware feature to reduce chance out-of-memory on 64 bit windows when repacking large repositories.
· Please refer to the release notes for official Git 1.7.11.
· Fix backspace/delete key handling in rxvt terminals.
· Fixed TERM setting to avoid a warning from less.
· Various fixes for handling unicode paths.
1.7.10 不设TERM变量，git log时会有个警告，新版没有了