阿里云高性能云服务器，2折起！ >>> >>>
jsoup 1.6.2 发布了，改版包含很多的 bug 修复，松散的 XML 解析模式，功能调整以及内存的改进。
- Added a simplified XML parsing mode, which can usefully parse valid and invalid XML, but does not enforce any HTML document structure or special tag behaviour.
- Added the optional ability to track errors when tokenising and parsing.
- Added Jsoup.connect.cookies(Map) method, to set multiple cookies at once, possibly from a prior request.
- Added Element.textNodes() and Element.dataNodes(), to easily access an element's children text nodes and data nodes.
- Added an example program that demonstrates how to format HTML as plain-text, and the use of the NodeVisitor interface.
- Added Node.traverse() and Elements.traverse() methods, to iterate through a node's descendants.
- Updated Jsoup.connect() so that when requests made as POSTs are redirected, the redirect is followed as a GET.
- Updated the Cleaner and whitelists to optionally preserve related links in elements, instead of converting them to absolute links.
- Updated the Cleaner to support custom allowed protocols such as "cid:" and "data:".
- Updated handling of base href tags, to act on only the first one seen when parsing, to align with modern browsers.
- Updated Node.setBaseUri(), to recursively set on all the node's descendants.
- Fixed an issue where all HTML parse errors where being tracked as new objects, creating high memory pressure on low-memory devices.
- Fixed handling of null characters within comments.
- Tweaked escaped entity detection in attributes to not treat &entity_... as an entity form.
- Fixed doctype tokeniser to allow whitespace between name and public identifier.
- Fixed issue where comments within a table tag would be duplicate-fostered into body.
- Fixed an issue where a spurious byte-order-mark at the start of a document would cause the parser to miss head contents.
- Fixed an issue where content after a frameset could cause a NPE crash. Now correctly implements spec and ignores the trailing content.
- Tweaked whitespace checks to align with HTML spec.
- Tweaked HTML output of closing script and style tags to not add an extraneous newline when pretty-printing.
- Substantially reduced default memory allocation within Node.outerHtml, to reduce memory pressure when serialising smaller DOMs.