Apache CouchDB 是一个面向文档的数据库管理系统。它提供以 JSON 作为数据格式的 REST 接口来对其进行操作，并可以通过视图来操纵文档的组织和呈现。 CouchDB 是 Apache 基金会的顶级开源项目。
* Make test suite work with Safari and Chrome.
* Fixed animated progress spinner.
* Fix raw view document link due to overzealous URI encoding.
* Fix leaking file handles after compacting databases and views.
* Fix databases forgetting their validation function after compaction.
* Fix occasional timeout errors after successfully compacting large databases.
* Fix ocassional error when writing to a database that has just been compacted.
* Fix occasional timeout errors on systems with slow or heavily loaded IO.
* Fix for OOME when compactions include documents with many conflicts.
* Fix for missing attachment compression when MIME types included parameters.
* Preserve purge metadata during compaction to avoid spurious view rebuilds.
* Fix spurious conflicts introduced when uploading an attachment after
a doc has been in a conflict. See COUCHDB-902 for details.
* Fix for frequently edited documents in multi-master deployments being
duplicated in _changes and _all_docs. See COUCHDDB-968 for details on how
* Significantly higher read and write throughput against database and
view index files.
* Reduce lengthy stack traces.
* Allow logging of native <xml> types.
* Allow reduce=false parameter in map-only views.
* Fix parsing of Accept headers.
* Fix for multipart GET APIs when an attachment was created during a
local-local replication. See COUCHDB-1022 for details.
* Updated ibrowse library to 2.1.2 fixing numerous replication issues.
* Make sure that the replicator respects HTTP settings defined in the config.
* Fix error when the ibrowse connection closes unexpectedly.
* Fix authenticated replication (with HTTP basic auth) of design documents
* Various fixes to make replication more resilient for edge-cases.
* Don't trigger view updates when requesting `_design/doc/_info`.
* Fix for circular references in CommonJS requires.
* Made isArray() function available to functions executed in the query server.
* Documents are now sealed before being passed to map functions.
* Force view compaction failure when duplicated document data exists. When
this error is seen in the logs users should rebuild their views from
scratch to fix the issue. See COUCHDB-999 for details.