- 修复两个跟 Content-Length 相关的bug
- Support for bourne-like "here"-documents in the command line interface, allowing
<<__EOF__and similar schemes.
- Fixed an issue with re-using connections after Chunked-Encoding.
- Fix a bug that would inflate the "lost header" count and could cause problems during heavy traffic over a single connection, typically seen by load testing.
- Use the time of cache-insertion for "If-Modified-Since" requests if a "Last-Modified" header isn't provided by the backend.
- Merge multi-line Vary and Cache-Control headers from clients, which Google Chromium seem to split up.
- Various bug fixes.