另外 Jease 提供了一个完全 Ajax 驱动的内容管理系统作为一个最佳实践来带你快速学习 Jease。
- Added Registry by dropping the reflection-based detection of content/property-types and switching to an explicit XML declaration. It is now possible to put a content-definition along with an editor and appropriate XML-file into a single jar and drop it into Jease. This allows extension of Jease without touching the sources... another benefit: Jease works now as unexploded war too.
- Added Factory which allows to predefine additional properties for content-types, so editing content automatically synchronizes the additional properties defined in the Factory for the content-type.
- Added Item as general purpose content-type for storing properties (e.g. storing form results etc.pp.)
- Created a Control-Panel for manual purging of revisions and cleared also the semantics of the revision parameters (0 means to ignore parameter completely, so that day/count can be used independently).
- Added pluggable Authentication by introducing (optional) Authenticator via web.xml.
- Allow to set node context via query string for the CMS (.../cms?path/to/node). This way it is possible to create edit-links in the web-site which point directly to the correct container to edit content in the CMS.
- Added parser for Mediawiki-syntax to Codemirror. Codemirror is now the default editor for Wiki.
- Refactored Searchresults into re-useable service and adapted existing templates. Added also a reusable Pager for server-side paging of content lists.
- Controller.jsp: Renamed "jsp"-parameter to more generic "page"-parameter and allow to include arbitrary resources (e.g. ZUL).
- CMF: Make sure to set a proper container in JeaseSession.
- CMS: Use CodeMirror as editor for plaintext in Text.
- CMS:Separated Navigation from Login
- Site: Some cleanups for stylesheets (default, demo, photo)
- Build: Added ant-task for building war-file.
- JFix: Changed mime-type for JSP from text/html to text/plain.
- JFix: Moved updating of window title from general refresh to change handler, so fewer redraws are needed.
- Mediafield: content type was set to application/octet-stream when no extension for content object was present. Thanks to Max for spotting this issue!
- File: #getSize() could throw NPE when contentType was not set.
- Properties: IntegerEditor used #getValue().intValue() whereas #intValue() should be used directly to avoid NPE for empty spinner control.
- Site: Fixed possible NPE in Designswitch when Jease was deployed unexploded (e.g. in Jetty). #getRealPath() is (by spec) allowed to return null for unexploded wars.
- The build-system was broken since removing the servlet-api.jar from distribution. Fixed also the build.xml which requires now CATALINA_HOME to be present for resolving servlet-api.jar.
- Latest zk-codemirror
- CKEditor: Finally the ZK-Team included my blur=forceBlur patch into the official repository, so Jease is running with official builds from ZK again.
- Perst 425
- Lucene 3.0.3