1. A stripbytecount problem in libtiff 4.0 support was fixed. The -dEPSFitPage, -dPDFFitPage, and -dFIXEDMEDIA options are used by default.
2. The faxmail FirstAlternativeOnly configuration... option was added and only the first alternative part is used by default.
3. Support was added for UTF-8 in textfmt and faxmail.
4. hasV34Trouble is detected for Class 1.0 DLE+EOT dial responses.
5. Scheduler throttle was fixed. auto-rotate.ps is enabled by default with the AUTOROTATE FaxModify feature.
6. The program now waits for OK at the end of a Class 1.0 V.34 disconnection.
7. The color page buffer size was expanded to 2MB.
8. auto-rotate.ps was improved to match most page sizes