using namespace log4cplus;
Logger logger = Logger::getInstance("main");
LOG4CPLUS_WARN(logger, "Hello, World!");
1. A deadlock caused by double locking when using ConfigurationWatchDogThread was fixed.
2. Portability to HP-UX and aCC compiler was improved.
3. The %b PatternLayout format specifier... was added, which expands to the file component of a file path.
4. A compilation error on AIX in socket-unix.cxx was fixed.
5. An infinite loop in Hierarchy::updateParents() when logger hierarchy name starts with a dot was fixed.
6. An infinite loop in PatternParser::extractOption() on missing "}" was fixed