1. An admin GUI error running on JBoss 5 was fixed.
2. Some issues with audit and approvals when using admin certificates issued by an external CA were fixed.
3. The admin GUI was harmonized... and its looks were improved.
4. Caches of profiles and CAs were added and improved.
5. Performance was improved.
6. A CLI for clearing caches was added.
7. An installation issue was fixed on Windows when JBoss is installed in the root directory.
8. Re-publishing of certificates when CertReqHistory is not used was fixed.
9. CertReqHistory is enabled by default for new CAs.
10. The German translation was updated.
11. Unrevocation is supported using WS-API