Mpg123 是一个快速的、可移植的 MPEG 播放器和解码器。支持 MPEG 1.0/2.0/2.5 layers 1, 2, and 3, 具有高质量和低CPU占用率的优点。
- Lots of output format fun!
- now supporting 8, 16, 32 bit signed/unsigned integers, 32bit float (64bit float can be hacked in quickly)
- optimized decoders use fallback routines for non-optimized formats transparently
- flexible resampling is automatically chosen when output does not support standard rates (like a JACK server)
- That meant quite some restructuring in the decoder code...
- Lots of core functionality now optional, enabling small-footprint builds of libmpg123.
- choosing among the MPEG layer codes
- NtoM resampling
- feeder API (mpg123_open_feed())
- String API
- output formats
- error/warning message printouts
- ... a layer3-only shared libmpg123 can be just 107K on x86-64 or 94K on x86
- --preload (tune prefill before playback for buffered mode)
- win64 support (one report at least;-), modules working on Windows
- Windows/MSVC++: fixed handling of unicode file names, mpg123_topen() now actually working there
You are obliged to use mpg123_tclose() now!
- using "plugins" subdir relative to mpg123 binary (in addition to ../lib/mpg123)
- switch to libtool 2.2 and automake 1.10 for the build scripts
though no update to new libtool 2 API, yet
- some portability fixes
- prevent user from creating non-working I/O setups (replacing timeout reader, ICY with feeding)
- JACK output accepts port names for -a, stereo gets mixed down when only one port is chosen
- added sndio output, contributed by Christian Weisgerber
- Make --doublespeed paramter work, porting of which has been forgotten in the 1.x series!
Along with that, a regression in decoding has been fixed (concerning skipping of frames in general).