1. An issue with SSH connection when PuTTY is present was solved.
2. PLink was using the default settings of PuTTY to connect, resulting in a connection error (introduced in 8.5).
3. An... issue was solved with SSH connection where SQLyog was reporting Error No. 2003 even if the MySQL port was correct (introduced in 8.5.1).
4. If a MySQL connection used “anonymous user”, SJA would throw an error.
5. For create/alter database, collation drop-down list did not populate values correctly if the Tab key was used to select the charset